It's All About Me :D
Home Me! Links Stuff FOLLOW
First.
Monday, 1 July 2013 | 0Superstar (s)!

Slowly things are changing. It's never gonna be the same anymore. 
Nobody said that love is easy. Nobody said that maintaining a r/s is easy. 

I'm so naive. Fucking naive. 
And I've dropped to a point whereby I couldn't pick myself up anymore. 
It's getting so hard that I'm suffocating. 

Am I tying someone that doesn't love me anymore? Am I?
Feelings are fading.. Fading away slowly..

Will I regret on my choice for not moving out? 

Gone with the wind, xoxo.


Labels:



| Newer Post
The Disclaimer


Kaylee.Tmy.
There isn't much about me.
I am who i am..
No one said love was ever easy.
Let's Talk!

CBOX CODE!


The Credits!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Syaf
Re.Edit : Alya
Own this blog : NAME!

This blue pink templates made by PrincessBunny. The photogenic pictures taken at WeHeartit. Powered by Blogger.com.

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!