It's All About Me :D
Home Me! Links Stuff FOLLOW
Third.
Wednesday, 3 July 2013 | 0Superstar (s)!

When there's conflict in between, I'm always the one being in the middle. 
So stuck. And yet there's no one for me to rant. 
I felt so helpless, so hopeless. 

We're all actually happily working tgt. 
But things changes so drastically. 
I don't like the way it is now. So awkward. So fake. 

Colleagues around me is getting so fake so hypocrite. 
I really don't like it anymore. 
Why things have to be like this now? 
Can everything really rewind? 

Why management is so blind to see how hard we're working?
I never wanted all these to happen.. Never..

Gone with the wind, xoxo

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer


Kaylee.Tmy.
There isn't much about me.
I am who i am..
No one said love was ever easy.
Let's Talk!

CBOX CODE!


The Credits!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Syaf
Re.Edit : Alya
Own this blog : NAME!

This blue pink templates made by PrincessBunny. The photogenic pictures taken at WeHeartit. Powered by Blogger.com.

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!